Saturday, February 5, 2011

Super TV

Tomorrow is the Super Bowl and, of course, I am rooting for the Packers. But besides my second favorite team being in the game, another thing draws me to this very American holiday: the commercials.

I love watching these 30 second, high production shows. I do not think it is because of the Sesame Street upbringing. I don't think it is because I am a compulsive buyer. And I don't think it is just because marketing is a slight hobby of mine.

I love comparing them. I love guessing what will happen. I love waiting for the Budweiser and FedEx moments. Yes, I know with the downturn FedEx has been opting out, but they always had the best.

In case you haven't figured it out, I just love the commercials. This year, ad that has gained the most pre-game buzz is for a clever, cute, and funny combination called "The Force."


Do you watch the Super Bowl? Why? What is your all time favorite Super Bowl Commercial?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...