Tuesday, March 1, 2011

First Kill all the Lawyers

I just logged into a website and a bubble popped up and said that I had to agree to their terms of agreement. But the thing that was funny was that they said, "Our lawyers made us do it."

Now this was a professional site. It reminded me of flying with Virgin America's pre-flight instructions. "For the point zero, zero, one percent of you who have never used a seat belt..." It always makes me smile.

What does this say about our country? I think we might need to rethink life.

3 comments:

  1. I'm guessing TurboTax online? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other than the personal offense I have at the implication you want to kill my dad :) I have to agree with you. The amount of legal "cover" we have to jump over and through in our country is insane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Darren wins the invisible cigar for correctly IDing the source for this post.

    Mr. G, you are right, but then, I was using Shakespeare, so don't take me too literally.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...