Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Strange World of Twitter

I have had some strange people follow me of over the last few years on twitter. First there was the alien worshipers, and today I found a very different set of worshipers following me.

"@imassal is now following you on twitter"

What?! You may have heard of this app. It is iMass, or as they put it, "iMissal is a Catholic mobile app for Apple and Android devices. Some features include the full Liturgical Calendar, Order of Mass, Readings, Video and Verses."

I have come to the conclusion that the internet is a strange and diverse place.

What is the strangest thing you have seen online?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, if only an online Mass were the strangest thing to be seen on twitter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...